Skip to content Skip to navigation

How to Pass a City or Town Council Resolution

If you live in a community governed by a City Council, Town Council, Board of Aldermen, or other representative body, you can ask them to introduce a resolution.  Read this guide for helpful hints.   

If you want to work in your city or town to pass a resolution, contact Will Hopkins at NH Peace Action to let him know.

Created Date 
Oct 26, 2018