Changing systems, changing ourselves: Anti-racist practice for sanctuary, accompaniment & resistance
Join a four-session monthly online course that explores:
- Self- and group-reflection on undoing racism in the context of immigrant rights solidarity.
- The U.S. immigration system's history of racial exclusion and how it plays out today.
- The theology and practice of accompaniment.
- Real life examples through case-studies.
- Practical skills in three streams: ICE/court accompaniment, congregational sanctuary, and immigration detention/prison visitation.