We’ve been working to organize workshops for immigrant communities in Charlotte and Greensboro about “knowing your rights” in case of immigration raids. We have expanded to include information about Powers of Attorney so that our undocumented neighbors can prepare their affairs in case of detention or deportation. Below are some of the resources we've used in our workshops.
- List of Know Your Rights Trainers and Organizations in North Carolina (English, .doc)
- Lista de recursos en Greensboro / List of Resources in Greensboro (español, .pdf)
- Information and Emergency Plan Packet / Paquete de información y plan de emergencia (English & español, .doc)
- Folleto para participantes / Handout for Participants (español, .pdf)
- Conozca sus derechos / Know Your Rights booklet by CASA Maryland (español, .pdf)