AFSC in Burundi Brochure
AFSC’s efforts in Burundi focus on supporting Burundians as peacemakers.
AFSC’s efforts in Burundi focus on supporting Burundians as peacemakers. We do this by:
- Building partners’ capacities to carry out their peacebuilding efforts effectively;
- Forming a link between the grassroots and national and international decision makers through accompanying and promoting local partners’ work;
- Accompanying community members as they engage with national and international efforts for peace and development in Burundi;
- Supporting local organizations in promoting holistic community reconciliation, trauma healing, and recovery;
- Facilitating regional dialogue and idea exchanges on important peace and conflict prevention issues.
Learn more about our work in Burundi in the brochure below. The brochure is available in English, French, and Kirundi.