A day-long conference for immigrant rights organizers to share & learn…
- Tools and resources such as popular education for community organizing;
- Immigration and police collaborations and how to challenge them;
- Detention and deportation;
- Effective messaging and speaking;
- Youth organizing;
- Who is doing immigrant rights organizing work in New Jersey?
Sponsor(s): Center for Migration and the Global City at Rutgers University – Newark, and American Friends Service Committee, Newark office.