Since June 12th, Israel has engaged in a brutal campaign of collective punishment against the Palestinian people, bombing Gaza and raiding West Bank towns and villages, arresting hundreds of civilians, including children across the West Bank and 1948 Palestine.
Across Palestine, this wave of violence has also been met with a wave of protest and action. Palestinians are rising up and responding across all of historic Palestine, including the West Bank, Gaza, and 1948 Palestine.
In solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine, several organizations have come together to organize actions and to mobilize those who seek justice in protest of Israel's violence against an innocent civilian population.
- American Muslims for Palestine (AMP)
- Chicago Islamic Center
- Islamic Community Center of Illinois
- Mosque Foundation
- Palestinian American Community Center
- Palestinian American Council
- Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP)-Chicago
- United States Palestinian Community Network (USPCN)
Share this group and spread the word!