Mike Merryman-Lotze is the American Friends Service Committee’s Palestine-Israel Program Director. He coordinates AFSC’s Israel and Palestine focused advocacy and policy programming, working closely with AFSC’s offices in Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza, and throughout the US. From 2000 through 2003 Mike worked as a researcher with a human rights organization in the West Bank, and from 2007 through 2010 he worked in Save the Children UK’s Jerusalem office managing child rights and child protection programming. Between these two experiences he worked for an international development NGO managing community and local government development programs in Lebanon, Jordan, and Yemen.
Posts by Mike Merryman-Lotze
- Response to Palestine Activism in an Anti-Racist FrameworkSeptember 2015
- Palestine Activism in an Anti-Racist FrameworkAugust 2015
- Have I failed to acknowledge Palestinian violence?August 2014
- I refuse: A young Israeli resistsJuly 2014
- Patterns of Displacement and Dispossession: Vignettes from a visit to Israel and PalestineJune 2014